Walking Tours in Paris
Walking through the neigbourhoods in Paris is an impresive experience. Every single square meter of the city is full of stories... The medieval Marais, the fashionable and jazzy Saint Germain des Près, the religious île de la Cité, the intelectual Quartier Latin, the popular Belleville : Paris had got from many centuries different features, different way of life. That's what I want to explain to you : from the everyday life of the parisians to the discovery of the highlights.
Walking tours last approximately two hours. All the walking tours in english and spanish have to be booked before hand. The walks will go ahead regardless of the weather, so be prepared with an umbrella or jacket if the conditions look inclement.
If you are a travel agent, a company, an educational group, an association or a group of friends that want a private tour, the reservation is necessary too. I can also put together personalised tours on demand.
- From the Opera house to the Concorde square : 2 hours to understand Paris
- Montmartre : the bohemian hill
- The medieval and aristocratic Marais
- The alternative Paris : the Belleville-Ménilmontant neighbourhood
- The flea market of Saint Ouen
- Le Père-Lachaise : a stroll beyond the graves
- L'île de la cité : the cradle of Paris