Amongst the French, through France
Discover France provinces
France doesn't come down to Paris. I thoroughly recommand tourists spending time in France not to spend all the journey in the City of Light. France is a very varied country : the landscape is changing very fast.
The rural and continental Burgundy, the mild and royal Loire Valley, the oceanic and breathing Britany, the sunny mediterranean Provence. Every single region has its own spirit, its own terroir, its own idea of architecture, life and gastronomy.
I can plan with you the journey you'd love to do in France by mixing discovery of natural landscape and unusual small villages, time to observe and understand the main monuments and the everyday life of the French and also by trying out local cheese, bread, meat, fish and wine.
I propose from 1 day to 1 week trips (or more) in a mini van ( up to 8 people) or a whole coach (around 50 people). Just contact me and I will draw up customised itinerary and quote as soon as possible.
1 day Tour from Paris
- The castle of Versailles : the Gardens, le Petit and Grand Trianon
- Vaux-le-Vicomte and Fontainebleau's Castles
- Giverny : the impressionist movement
- Ecouen Castle: the national museum of Renaissance
- Chartres : the gothic legacy
- Le Mont Saint Michel
2 days to 1 week Tours :
- The castles of the Loire Valley (Chambord, Chenonceau, Blois, Amboise, Chinon, Azay-le-Rideau...)
- Normandy and the D-Day beaches
- Reims and the Champagne's vineyard
- Burgondy : its vineyard (côtes de Beaune, côtes de Nuits), its abbeys (Fontenay, Vézelay, Cluny,...), its gastronomy
- Northern France (Museum of the Great War, the Mining Basin, Arras, Lille)
- Belgium (Bruges, Gent, Brussels)
- The highlights of Lyon
- The sun of Provence (Avignon, Arles, Aix en Provence, Camargue)